Online Registration Information
Since this system is new, please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registration needs to be done through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration please send and email to the registrar.
Welcome to Rigby Grid Kid Football. Grid Kid football is for 4th-8th graders. Grid Kid football is tackle football. Practices begin on July 31, 2017. Players will practice usually 5 days a week until the games begin and then they will practice 3 times per week and have one game per week. Practice times vary depending on the coaches schedules. Players will be provided a helmet, shoulder pads, and a jersey. Each player will be responsible for black football pants, cleats, a chin strap for the helmet and a mouth guard. Rigby Grid Kid will have the black football pants, and the chin straps available to purchase at a competitive price at the time of pad handout. You must bring $100 check to be held at pad pick up. This check is not deposited, it is just a hold for the equipment that is handed out.
Coach Gonzalez, Rigby High School new football coach, is hosting a padded football camp on July 24-26. Cost is $50/player. Register now with your Grid Kid registration. Cost is $50 which includes 3 days of camp plus a practice jersey!!
There will be a $20.00 discount if the player chooses to use his jersey from last year. We will be using the same jerseys. USE PROMO CODE: 2017
LATE FEE: a $50 late fee will be added for any registration after June 30, 2017
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. Rigby accepts Visa/MasterCard, or Debit Cards
4. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this after completing one registration click the continue shopping button to register another player.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
6. Each player also needs a current physical. A physical is good for 2 years. So if you are a new player or this is your 3rd year you will need a physical. Please bring physicals to pad pick-up We need a copy of your physical before practice begins.
7. A copy of the players birth certificate will be needed. If the player has played before we will have it on file. If you are a new player you will need to bring birth certificate to pad pick-up before practices begin.
8. Padded football camp is July 24-26 and will cost $50
Thank you for using our NEW online registration!
*If unable to register online please contact firstname.lastname@example.org